Friday, December 12, 2008

You Might Be a Redneck...Part 5

Alright...so I have been slack in actually posting any blogs recently and in order to get fired up again, I have decided to ease back into it with something fun...You Might be a Redneck. I found this picture on the web and thought it was hilarious. Not just because he misspelled it, but it would be EXACTLY something I would do. Actually...I think if you tried hard enough, you could find words on this blog misspelled. I might have even misspelled, misspelled. I am a horrible speller...even in other languages. Ask the Jolly German...I butcher the German language when I try and write it. Anyhow...I am going to get back into the swing of this thing. I want to start sharing the stories of the kids from the Dream Center!

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

It is about time you posted! Thomas really likes looking at your picture on your profile. I am hoping we will see you tomorrow. -Lee

Super Rog said...

In the words of the immortal Bugs Bunny: "What a maroon!"