Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My, How Things Change

Big O and I were talking this morning...we do that every once in a while. Anyways, I was telling him how much I enjoy where we are at now, but as I sit here this evening, I remember how thankful I have been where I have.

I took the time to go through some of the pics that I have from the past couple years and the travels taken. Here's a few of my favorites!

Thank you God for the opportunities you have given me and for the ones I have yet to discover.



1 comment:

The Tylers said...

Very cool! I love the pictures. Thomas missed you guys too. I didn't sleep the night before which meant getting up for 9:30 service just wasn't going to happen...soooo....we visited a local 11:15 service. Trust me, if we had shown up for the 9:30 service, they would have had to cast out demons! See you Sunday...hopefully!