Thursday, April 17, 2008

You Might be a Redneck if...

You make your own water slides!

Growing up in Ohio with cousins on a farm, there were quite a few summers that we made our own water slides. I can think of so many materials that we used, but the best is the plastic runners that you put over carpeting to protect it. WARNING: Do not lay down with small prickly side facing up, unless you don't like a person too much!

I thought that we had come up with some pretty good designs until I found this one on the internet. I would suggest taking the 2:30 minutes to take a peak!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ37G1GKXBY

3 comments:

Michelle Heath said...

you might also be a redneck if you've used a blue, plastic wading pool for sleigh riding :)

BigRedHead said...

or just old regular cardboard boxes!

Super Rog said...

Well I'm just glad to know that there are rednecks up north too. Though, I'd of never figured you for a Yankee.